For one of our customers in Cologne, a leading company specialized in Facility Management for the industry, we are looking for commercial administratives (m / f) for customer acquisition and advice, as well as for processing orders.
- You are the first contact for customers, contractors and business partners both nationally and internationally
- You take care of the active and integral advice of the process from the acquisition, communication, reception of orders to the processing and monitoring of them
- You are responsible for controlling individual projects
- Support external service in all aspects of sales
- Act as a liaison between the administrative and the sales department and participate actively in all tasks and multifunctional projects
- You have completed studies as industrial administrator or equivalent training and you have got professional experience
- You include both analytical and business thinking and a structured and process-oriented way of working
- You are proactive and can work independently and oriented towards success.
- You work well with numbers, as well as have excellent communication skills aimed at dealing with the client. You assume responsibility and work effectively in team
- You have previous experience with large industrial systems
- You have a professional handling of MS Office packages and your spoken and written level of English is fluent. For international partners, knowledge of Spanish is a great advantage
People interested in the job offer may send their CV in German to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org